TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions form the basis on which you can visit our website and make a purchase. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
General terms and conditions
This site is owned and operated by Sylvee Baby Boutique If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
The contract between us
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Payment of the price for the goods represents an offer on your part to purchase the goods, which will be accepted by us only when the goods are dispatched. Only at this point is a legally binding contract created between us.
2. Acknowledgement of your order
To enable us to process your order, you will need to provide us with your e-mail address. We will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and to confirm details. For the avoidance of doubt, this correspondence does not constitute a contract between us.
3. Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Sylvee Baby Boutique. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
4. Accuracy of content
We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been described accurately. However, orders will only be processed if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only.
5. Ordering errors
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point on which you click on “submit” during the ordering process.
6. Payment terms
We will take payment upon receipt of your order from your credit or debit card. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the correct payment details. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the goods from you, then we can refuse to process your order and/or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
7. Delivery charges
Delivery charges vary according to the Area of delivery.
8. We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence). We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed and therefore time is not of the essence. In any event, we will aim to deliver your goods within 7 days from the day after the day we received your order. If delivery is delayed beyond this time, we will contact you and either agree a mutually acceptable alternative date, or offer you a full refund.
9. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
10. Under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you have the legal right to cancel your order up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive your goods (with the exception of goods mentioned in 12. below). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
11. Should you wish to cancel your order, then please fill the cancelation form below. Alternatively contact us via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
12. You cannot cancel your contract if the goods you have ordered are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised.
13. If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery, you should not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
14. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, and we have either received the goods back or, if earlier, received evidence that you have sent the goods back, we will refund any sum debited by us from your credit or debit card within 14 calendar days.
15. We may make a deduction from your refund for any loss in the value of the goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (for example using or wearing the goods prior to cancellation).
Cancellation by us
15.1 We reserve the right not to process your order if:
15.1.1 We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
15.1.2 We do not deliver to your area; or
15.1.3 One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
16. If we do not process your order for the above reasons, we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit/debit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days.
16.1 If there is a problem with the goods
16.2 If you have any questions or complaints about the goods please contact us. You can do so at email@example.com or use our contact page on our website.
16.3 We are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with this contract and in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (the Act).
16.4 If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject goods which do not conform with the Act you must either return them by posting them back to us.
17. We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these terms and conditions. We do not accept liability if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations set out in these terms and conditions by anything you (or anyone acting with your express or implied authority) does or fails to do, or is due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
17.1 Furthermore, we do not accept liability for any losses related to any business of yours including but not limited to: lost data, lost profits, lost revenues or business interruption.
17.2 You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
17.3 Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. You have certain rights as a consumer including legal rights (e.g. under the Act) relating to faulty and/or mis described goods.
Third party rights
18. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third part
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract of sale)
To Sylvee Baby Boutique
I/WE hereby give you notice that I/WE cancel MY/OUR contract for the sale of the following goods
Ordered on/Received on: ……………………………………………….
Name of customer(s): ……………………………………………….
Address of customer(s): ……………………………………………….
Signature of customer(s): ………………………………………………. (only if this form is notified on paper)